- SUP ban helpline number
- Application Time Extension for the "Chairman" Post.
- QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
- G.O. of Miyawaki Plantation order for Industries
- Impact of Idol Immersion on water Quality during Durga pooja and Ganesh Chaturthi 2021
- REPORT OF AMBIENT AIR QUALITY & NOISE LEVELS DURING DIWALI FESTIVAL (2020&2021)
- Office Order regarding "Stand Alone Diesel Generator of 50 KVA"
- Office Order Dated 04/02/2022 Regarding the Category of Dairy Farm and Gaushala
- Advertisement for the post of Chairman and Member Secretary
- Public Notice for compliance of PWM Rules, 2016
- Environmental Guidelines for Poultry Farms
- Details of Institute empanelled by UPPCB for adequacy report for Distillery dt. 03.08.2021
- Status of Brick Kilns in Uttar Pradesh
- Lab Recognition_proforma
- Permission for Establishing and Operation of Life Saving Oxygen Gas Plants in the State of Uttar Pradesh
- Annual Report of Plastic Waste Management Rules, 2016 as amended,2018 for the year 2019-2020
- Annual Report of Solid Waste Management Rules, 2016 for the year 2019-2020
- G.O. dated 22.01.2021 on 'Swachchha Vaayu' app
- Office Order in Compliance to Chief Secretary Order dated 11.12.2020
- Walk-in-Interview on dated 10.12.2020 for the post of Junior Research Fellows (under Namami Gange Programme)
Last Date of Form Submission: 08/12/2020
- Report of Ambient Air Quality & Noise Levels during Diwali Festival (2019 & 2020)
- CPCB Guidelines for Gold Assaying and Hallmarking Centres
- Weekly AQI bulletin and Public Advisory
- Environmental guidelines for Hotel, Motel etc
- Comprehensive Action Plan for reducing Air Pollution
- Details of Defaulters and action taken by SPCB in O.A 1038-2018
- New Expanded list of Red, Orange, Green and White category industrial sectors & Change of Nomenclature of some Category.
- Permission for Manufacturing of Alcohol based Sanitizers in Uttar Pradesh-Extension of Validity.
- Status Of Janhit Gurantee Adhinium Dashboard
- Permission for Manufacturing of Life Saving Medical Equipments, Personal Protective Equipments and Oxygen Gas Cylinders in Uttar Pradesh-Extension of Validity.
- Revised Guideline for Environmental Management of Dairy Farms and Gaushalas
- Ambient Noise Level Data of different cities in Uttar Pradesh
- Details of CBWTFs in U.P
- Relaxation in CTO validity during Lockdown period
- Office order regarding manufacturing of Life saving equipments, PPE and Oxygen gas
- Office order regarding manufacturing of alcohol based sanitizer
- Revised Guidelines for Handling, Treatment, and Disposal of Waste Generated during Treatment/Diagnosis/ Quarantine of COVID-19 Patients, issued on 18 April 2020.
- Guidelines for Handling, Treatment, and Disposal of Waste Generated during Treatment / Diagnosis / Quarantine of COVID-19 Patients
- Revision of Public Hearing Fees
- CEPI Standard-Office Memorandum dt. 27-02-2020 in compliance to Hon'ble NGT order dt. 23-08-2019 in O.A no.1038/2018
- Internship Programme by the Oversight Committee constituted by Hon'ble National Green Tribunal, Uttar Pradesh
- Water Quality/ Advisory of River Gomti in U.P.
- Committee for Control of Air Pollution due to Stabble Burning
- Categorization of Industries situated in GIDA on the Basis of Inspection made in the year 2018-19 as per CPCB Criterion.
- Office Order Regarding PETP Outlet and CETP Inlet Standards For Tanneries of:-
- Action Plan for Critically Polluted 12 River Stretches in Uttar Pradesh
- Environmental Statement received from Industries in the year 2017-18.
- Action Plan for The Control of Air Pollution in 15 Non- Attainment Cities of Uttar Pradesh.
- Submission of Annual Report regarding Implementation of Plastic Waste Management Rules, 2016 for the year 2017-18
- Submission of Annual Report under Rule 24(3) of Solid Waste Management Rules, 2016.
- Special Monitoring of ambient air and ambient noise, on the occasion of "DEEPAWALI"
- Draft Office Memorandum for Zero liquid discharge (ZLD) in Distillery (Yeast manufacturing unit included), Tannery, Paper and Slaughter house.
- Grievance Redressal Officer
- Expanded list of green and white category industrial sectors in addition to CPCB list dt.07.03.2016
- Executive Summary of Jewar Airport
- Walk-in-Interview for the post of Junior Research Fellows (under Namami Gange Programme)
- Office Order dated 16.10.18 of Environment Department for categorization of Areas as Industrial, Commercial & Residential area for implementation of Ambient air quality standards in respect of noise under the provision of Noise Pollution ( Regulation & Control) Rules, 2000.
- Notice under section 31-A of Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act 1981 to all Red Category Industries situated in NCR(U.P.)
- Pulbilc Notice for compliance of the Solid Waste Management Rules, 2016
- Regarding Compliance of Order dated 27.09.2011 & 10.09.2003 given by Hon'ble Supreme Court of India for the use of Fire Crackers on the Occasion of Deepawali.
- Water Quality of Rivers in U.P.
- Information and Advisory Regarding use of Plastic and its products.
- Red Category of Industry consent Period revision
- Registered Unit Under Plastic Management Rules
- Office Order regarding E-Tender Committee Nomination issued on 05/07/2018
- Return regarding Pet Coke Utilization in the matter of 13029/1985 M.C. Mehta Vs UOI & Ors
- Office Order Regarding- Technology & Start-Up Policy 2017-2022
- Revised fee structure for BMW, Hazardous authorization etc.
- Red, Orange, Green & White Category are adopted by Board.
- Extension, Remodeling and Modernization of Kosi Canal System in Rampur, District of Uttar Pradesh by U.P. Irrigation & Water Resources Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh- TOR - regarding.
- Textile CETP Inlet Standards-Draft Notification
- G.O. dated-13.03.2018 regarding Carbon Emission Control
- Stakeholders Workshop for formulating Action Plan for Air Quality Management in Non-attainment Cities/towns of Uttar Pradesh on 06th March, 2018
- Office Order regarding Green Belt Guidelines dated 16.02.2018
- Average "Noise Data -2017" of Uttar Pradesh.
- Public Notice regarding Public Hearing of M/s Dalmia Chini Mills(Distillery Unit), Tilhar, Shahjahanpur on 20.02.2018 at 11.00 AM.
- Office Order dated 19.01.2018 regarding Solar Power Plant.
- Magh Mela 2017-2018
- Office Order Dated 06/10/2017 Regarding White Category Industries Consent Procedure
- List of Common Bio-Medical Waste Treatment Facility having Valid Authorisation as on 06.10.2017
- Consent Validity Office Order Dated 06.10.2017
- Status of River Ganga and Action Plan to improve its water quality in Phase-II (Down Stream-Unnao to Balia)
- Status of Grossly Polluting Industries(GPI) discharging in river Ganga and its tributaries in Phase-II(Down Stream-Unnao to Balia)
- Data of Ground Water Under NWMP
- Bio-Medical Waste rules 2016
- Authorisation form (form II) under Bio Medical waste Management rules 2016
- Notice Inviting Expression of Interest(EOI) for Project on 'Monitoring Sampling and Analysis for ambient air quality, surface water quality and ground water quality in around 12 Polluted Industrial Areas (PLA's) In U.P.
- River Ganga (Rejuvenation, Protection and Management) Authorities Order,no. 3187 07/10 2016
- Notice Inviting Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Auto Renewal for CTO & CTE
- Time Extension for Terms of Reference for study in Moradabad, U.P. for assessment of problem due to e-waste recycling and In - situ Remediation of Waste.
- Expression of Interest for disposal of black powder lying on banks of Ramganga River, Moradabad
- Hon'ble SUPREME COURT OF INDIA order -Writ Petition(c)no. 375 of 2012 dt. 22.02.2017
- Fly Ash Utilization as per MoEF Notification dated- 25.01.2016 & Status as per Hon'ble NGT Order in O.A. No. 102/2014 Sand Plast (India) Ltd. & Ors. Vs MoEFCC & Ors
- The Report of the Local Commissioner in compliance of the Hon'ble NGT directions dt.- 07.11.2016 in O.A. No.- 145/2015, D.K. Joshi Vs UOI & Ors.
- Affidavit filed by the Board in O.A. No. 200/2014 for Segment-B, Phase-I
- Air Quality Index (AQI) of Lucknow City (Uttar Pradesh)
- Steps to Conserve the Water Quality of River Ganga (upto Kanpur) as on 31.08.2016 in Compliance of Hon'ble NGT Order Dt-19.08.2016 in O.A. No. 200/2014 in Ganga River Matter
- Action Plan & Minutes of Monitoring Committee for Critically Polluted Areas
- List of Seriously Polluting Industries (SPI) with respect to river Ganga in U.P (upto Kanpur)
- Charter for Water Management and Protocol for CRP.
- उत्तर प्रदेश सूचना का अधिकार नियमावली, 2015 (उ0प्र0 सरकार द्वारा दिनांक 03 दिसम्बर, 2015 को अधिसूचित)
- परिशिष्ट हिन्दी में है ।
- UTTAR PRADESH RIGHT TO INFORMATION RULES, 2015 (English Version) Approved by Government of Uttar Pradesh 03-12-2015.
- English Appendix
- In Compliance of C.P.C.B. Letter dt. 07.03.2016, the List of Red/Orange/Green/White Category of Industries.
- RTGS details for deposition of Penalty Amount imposed by Hon'ble N.G.T. .
- List of Grossly polluting industries(GPI)with respect to river Ganga in U.P.
- Office Order In Compliance the Minutes of 4th 'State Level Committee'held on 14.12.2015 regarding "Slaughter House
- Water Quality of River Ganga in U.P.(January 2016)
- Ban on Burning of Left-Over Straw after Harvesting
- Notice to Industries in Compliance of Hon'ble NGT Order Dated:27.01.16
- Vigilance Officers of the Board
- Paper Seminar July 2015
- Public Hearing of M/s KFCL, Panki, Kanpur on 14.07.2015
- Directions recieved from CPCB under 18(1)b of Water Act regarding Paper Industries dated 24-02-2015
- Status of Compliance of MSW Rules 2000 in U.P.
- Cancellation of Recruitment Process against Advertisement no. G17460 /A.S.Camp(118)/ 2009-14 dt. 04.02.2014 .
- Public Notice regarding E-Waste
- Environment Status Report of different cities
- NCR Region : Ambient Air Quality Monitoring
- NOC Provision for Slaughter House & Frozen meat
- Sampling & Analysis Charges of the Board on a Payment Basis
- Request For Expression Of Interest (EoI)
- Action Plans for Critically Polluted Cities
- Executive Summary
- "General Notice for Public Hearing for Environmental No Objection"